I haven't downloaded my pictures and video from this weekend, so this will have to suffice until I get that done. Sorry for the reminiscing that those not in the family probably won't understand.
I'm feeling a bit sick. We were around sick people for Thanksgiving, and I was blessed to catch the cold. As I was laying in bed miserably yesterday, I thought, "I need some Holy Honey!" Those in the family will probably remember Grandma Nelson's (my Grandma Nelson, not Jaron's) "Holy Honey." This wasn't just any honey you buy in a bear in the store. No, this honey came from the boy scouts in our ward. They harvested it (do you harvest honey?) every year and sold it as their fundraiser. This honey, according to Grandma, would keep you healthy for a loooooong time, and cure ANY ailment. If we were sick, she would always pass us the Holy Honey to make us better.
Oh how I wish I had some Holy Honey right now. Does anyone think that snuggling up with one of her handmade scrubbers might have a similar effect? I know I have some of those!
1 comment:
I miss grandma! I am not a fan of honey, but I do remember that stuff. I wish I had some of her scrubbers so snuggle with, or at least clean my dishes. But I do have scissors painted white with her name written on them. Sorry you got sick! That's no fun!
Post a Comment