We drove part way downtown and rode Trax the rest of the way. I thought Kaden would be excited to ride the train, but he didn't care for it. He was pretty tired from his super short nap, so he didn't care about a lot of things.
We started at the Gateway and stopped to see Santa really quick. The kids didn't sit on his lap; they just went up to him and told him what they wanted. Kaden had no fear of talking to the big guy. This is his first encounter with Santa. He walked right up to him, and when asked what he wanted for Christmas, he said, "A choo choo train." Santa gave each of the kids these reindeer antlers, which were a hit. We ate dinner at the food court. Here's Kaden putting his antlers on his sippy cup.
The ever so happy bunch.

Next we headed to Temple Square. Wow, it was a busy night!!! It was Saturday, so I don't know what I was expecting.

This is from my dad's camera. I want his.

Next we headed to Temple Square. Wow, it was a busy night!!! It was Saturday, so I don't know what I was expecting.

This is from my dad's camera. I want his.
Kaden had a sudden burst of energy, so Jaron chased him around for a little while.
This is the only tree Kaden really cared about. He looked at it and said, "Wow, that big" and then he was pretty much done with lights. Sadly, that BYU fan didn't get blurred enough for my liking. Right before this, BYU had just beat USU in basketball at Energy Solutions Arena. Not cool.


They had the nativity sort of spread out. Joseph, Mary, and Jesus were in the reflecting pond. I thought that was a little odd, but it looked cool with the floating lights all over. The Wise men, shepherds, and sheep were on the grass around the pond.
1 comment:
it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Everytime we go it's super crowded and so we never get very good pictures of the temple! you have to let me know what your having if you decide to find out!
Post a Comment