Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Winter Fun

We got our first real snow last week, and we've just been getting more and more. Kaden loves it, even though it's cold! (Yes, I was a bad mom and didn't have his hat of gloves on. Jaron accidentally took them to work because they got left in his coat pocket.)





We also made sugar cookes for my work party.

Kaden had lots of fun decorating his.



And eating a LOT of candy.

4 comments:

mytee sooperox said...

your sugar cookies are just too cute! I wish I had your motivation.

Tara said...

Your cookies are way cute and aren't they so fun to decorate. Snowman are darling!

Cindy said...

This was so much easier than doing multi-colored frosting. Sticking candy on is easy!!!

Rachael M said...

I am so excited you have a blog. Your design is SO much cuter than mine, there is no comparison-- are you a scrapbooker? :)

Kaden is just too adorable! And I am also very impressed by your cookies.