We had a great Thankgiving dinner with my aunts and uncles and cousins. Then we (Chari, Christi, Carl, and families) went to Carl's house and played a rousing game of Cranium. We sure had some interesting things we had to act out! Any suggestions on how to cleanly act out "hormone?" Wait, maybe I don't want to know!
Friday morning, Carl, Christi, and Jaron went shooting. They had a good time. I wish I could have gone too, but someone had to watch the kids! I'm sure I'll get my turn sometime.
Friday afternoon, Chari, Christi, and I went to Ikea. I thought it would be insane, but there weren't even half the amount of people there as there were the previous time we went! Jaron even offered to go again on our way home. That shocked me, but we didn't have time because we still needed haircuts, and we had to pick up Jaron's brother to take him home.
Aside from me getting sick, we had a great holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment