GO AGGIES!!!
We just beat Utah in basketball!!! I will admit, I'd be a little ticked about the last call if I were going for Utah. There were clock issues with only 2 seconds left, score tied at 64, and USU scored. There was uncertainty about if the shot made it in before time would have run out, if the clock had started. The officials timed the play and determined that it was good!!! Funny thing, there was debate about the clock a bit earlier, and the Utah coach wanted the clock set to 18 seconds, rather than just 17. If he would have stuck with the 17, that last USU basket wouldn't have made it.We were supposed to go to the game, but Jaron ended up getting scheduled to work :( I'm wishing I had just gone!!! Oh how I love Aggie basketball!!!
Final score: USU 66, Utah 64
p.s. Utah never lead at all during the game!!!

2 comments:
Go Aggies!! I really miss the basketball games! That would have been an AWESOME one!
Wow!! We went to that game. We got free tickets from a guy here in SLC. It was our first game this season and we chose a good one to go to. I would have been SO mad if that last basket didn't count!! GO AGGIES!!
Post a Comment