I saw this article about a woman who painted her entire car with nail polish. I immediately thought of my Grandma Nelson. Grandma wouldn't have done this much detail (well, maybe she would have, I don't know!) You see, when my sister lived with my grandma, there was a day that Grandma noticed there was rust on my sisters white car. Now, rust, especially on a white car, just doesn't look good. So, what did Grandma do? She painted it. With white nail polish. It looked better than rust.
Grandma liked things white (and sometimes with poka dots, too). She painted gardening tools, scissors, cans. Anything that would look better white, she painted. Unfortunately, I don't have any of her white treasures, but if anyone does, I'd love to share pictures!!!
3 comments:
Cindy -
Don't forget the garage floor she started to paint... :) If I can find my pair of white scissors from Grandma I'll send some photos!
-Cousin Alice in Texas
you need to post this on Grandma's blog! That's funny!
Chris will also be done with school in May. Right now his work load is more like a part-time job, so going up to a full time 40-80 hour work week is going to be a big change for us. I'm so excited for Jaron to be done with school, for you. Finishing a Bachelor's Degree is definitely something to celebrate!
Post a Comment