Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And it's a....

Baby!

I'm not sure if I can tell you what we're having! The tech was 90% sure it was a girl, but this kid sure wasn't cooperative. She stayed on her stomach the whole time, even after a lot of hitting and poking. I think it's a girl. Jaron thinks it's a girl. But we'll be keeping the tags on anything pink and/or lacy that we get!

4 comments:

Ty & Em said...

Congrats!! i love having both! it's so much fun! We are so happy for you guys!!

my rebel took over said...

Congratulations!

Rachael M said...

Are you frustrated, or okay with not knowing for sure? My husband is sure we're having a girl, William is sure it's a boy, and I have no clue.
Our Ultrasound is today, and my two big hopes are-- that he or she is healthy, and that we can find out the gender!

By the way, I love the Kaden stories on the sidebar. When William learned our first names, for a while he got a kick out of standing at the stairs and calling out, "Rachael!!!" Don't think he's ever done that to his Daddy, though. :)

The Deans said...

Congratulations! I love having a little girl! We won't be finding out on this one that I am preggo with right now, so wish me luck!