Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We got some of the Christmas decorations up on Sunday.
Kaden was so excited to be able to help decorate the tree. He started with helping unfold the branches.

This is how most of his branches ended up.

Next, he got to help with ornaments. Most of his ornaments ended up on this one branch, including 6 candy canes!

This is his tree that goes in his room. He decorated it all by himself. Notice the three ornaments on the very top branch that is leaning. I think we need to work on how to space stuff out.


This is the Christmas Countdown I made this weekend. The paper (numbers) and idea came from Carolee's Creations, modified of course. It's a magnet board (I don't have a magnet yet) but we'll just move it every day to count down to Christmas!


While I worked on this, Kaden wanted to paint, but not on paper. So, I gave him a piece of wood, and he LOVED it!




This is Kaden getting into winter. Does anyone want to guess what this is supposed to be? (mom, you can't guess, because I already told you!)

No comments: