Saturday, November 22, 2008

That....Was....Awesome

Go Utes!!!
That was a sweet game!!! I wish I could have seen it!!! For those who don't know what I'm talking about, Utah, just beat BYU, which is awesome!!!

Kaden wouldn't cheer for Utah. He kept saying "Go Aggies!" That's what we usually shout when we're listening to a football game on the radio, so the confusion is understandable.
Here's what Kaden was up to while I was ignoring him, listening to the game:

He took all his foam blocks into the kitchen and built a "house."

Yes, he's in just underwear. He wouldn't get dressed on his own, so I didn't force him. His underwear in inside out, too. Talk about a bad-mom-day!
And here's some pictures from other times I've ignored him:
He likes to get tangled in the curtains that cover our washer and dryer.

This is a slinky he got stuck on his arms.

3 comments:

abbeybutton said...

UGh... I on the other hand was firmly cheering for the other side... thats what happens when you are BRONCO and you need BYU to win so Utah can lose so the BRONCOS can go to a BCS bowl.... gosh its just so out of our hands..................

my rebel took over said...

Those foam alphabet squares are EVIL! Have you ever tried to put them ALL back together just so you can put them away!? They lasted in our house for approximately 2 weeks.

Cindy said...

We're lucky to not have the full set of the foam squares! We got them from Jaron's aunt that does pre-school and pieces had been lost. We have a big plastic crate that we just throw them all in. We do find pieces everywhere, but that's ok because we've never had all of them anyways!