Here we have Chia Jaron and Superman. Jaron's Chia Hair kept falling out, so he didn't wear his hat too long, but it was fun for the picture.
This is Kaden with Vincent, his nursery friend. He was Superman, too, and helped to save the day.
This is the best (or most disturbing?) costume I saw. The dad is a butcher, and yup, that little chicken is his son.
We stopped by Kaden's nursery teachers home, Garth and Laura's, then Brittany and Malone's (where Garth and Laura were by the time we got there...score on the double candy!) then ended the night at Grandma and Grandpa Reese's house, and stopped by Aunt Linda's (because she has homemade spudnuts! MMMMM!!!!)
We were all super exhausted, but we sure did have fun!
4 comments:
LOVE Jaron's Chia Head! That's pretty classic. Kaden makes a great superhero! What were you dressed as?
I love Jaron's Chia Head, very creative! Kaden in the perfect superhero! What were you dressed as?
I'm totally lame and didn't do anything. I was going to be a Chia Head too, but his didn't stay together, so I decided not to do it. I know, I'm lame.
Cute superman. LOVE the Chia Head idea! I'll be passing that one on to my dad and brother!
Post a Comment