I guess it's time for an announcement. I'm pregnant! We're expecting May 15. Yes, that's right after graduation and Kaden's birthday, but we like May birthdays!
We're officially in the 2nd trimester and I am starting to feel a little better. That's something that never happened with Kaden. I kept waiting for that magic time when I would feel good, and it just never came. Of course, me feeling good today could change when I get home tonight, since evenings are when I start feeling icky.
Anyways, we're excited about it, and I'll keep updates here!
I know the next post isn't nearly as exciting as this, but it has some good thoughts that might make you smile today, so feel free to keep reading!
9 comments:
We were just talking about this a few days ago. Great Seceret.
Congratulations!! That is super exciting. I hope that the sickness goes away quickly!
Congratulations! That is awesome! I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now... I LOVE your Kaden-isms! I hope you write those down somewhere when you change them each week! You've inspired me to record little conversations we have with our boy so that way some day we can look back and enjoy them again and again! Those conversations will be a treasure to Kaden when he's older too.
Woohoo!! Congrats Cindy! I found that the icky feeling gets worse with each pregnancy! Hang in there, it's all worth it!
Congratulations on your pregnancy! It was so good to hear from you, Cindy. I am glad to have your blog address again and stay more current with your life.
Linda
So when is the ultrasound....or do you not want to find out the gender? I'm always curious about possible names and such...Congrats!!!!
In answer to your question...no he didnt' shoot himslef. He refused to take the mask off, because Pablo on the backyardigans wears a mask, and Landon LOVES the Backyardigans. He couldn't get the ball gun to go off by himself. Chris had to help him.
Yes, I keep the Kaden-ism's because I know I won't remember them later.
We should have an ultrasound either the end of December or beginning of January, depending on how the appointments work out. They do things different here than in Iowa, so we'll see! I think Kaden's ultrasound was at 22 weeks, which was January, but this dr. said 18-20 weeks, which would be end of December/first of January. So, we'll see. I really want to know the gender. I think I'll cry if the baby doesn't cooperate!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I swear everyone that is on my blog list is pregnant :)!
Post a Comment