Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ikea Addict

I have a confession. I'm a new Ikea addict. I've always loved Ikea (well, since New Jersey, thanks, Amy!), but it's been so long since I've been able to leisurely roam one, that I sort of forgot about all the treasures to be found. Every time we're down in that area, I BEG Jaron to go. He won't. We went once shortly after it opened and it was a total ZOO!!!

Here's how my addiction was renewed: I was at a birthday party with Kaden last week, and one of the moms was saying that Ikea had those wood train sets for a really good price. I got online to see how much, and they really are a great price! Of course, I had to keep browsing, and I'm hooked. I may not get much else done today. I mean, really, how adorable is this bowl? And the plate to go with it! And this is the cheapest I've seen these easles.

Does anyone want to go with me when we're down there in a few weeks? Either weekend is fine with me. Please, please please? Jaron can take the kids, since I'm taking them when they go shooting (hun, if you read this before I talk to you, I love you!)! Please...?

6 comments:

Chari said...

I'm all for it!!! I have only been once and I think I myself could become an addict if I spent more time there. That's a bad thing, it's only 15 minutes away! Let me know when you want to go!

Ashley said...

I LOVE Ikea. I was introduced to this store when we moved down here to Houston. I LOVE their storage shelving and bins...among LOTS of other things. My Jaren loves this store just as much as I do. We go about once a quarter.

mytee sooperox said...

watch out or else your whole house will be filled with IKEA stuff! (um like mine--flooring, bookshelves, bed frames, dressers, little plastic bowls and plates and cups, puppets, light fixtures . . . I think that might be it)

Ann said...

I love Ikea. We have to go to Chicago to visit an Ikea store. That's where I was introduced to that great place. Dad doesn't like going there but I think it's great. I'd love to go shopping with you but I can't bring all that stuff back on the plane. Too bad.

my rebel took over said...

I will happily accept the blame for introducing you to IKEA! They have this storage shelving for kids. I can't remember what it's called. TROFAST or something like that? It has different size bins that slide in and out. They are all over my house. I LOVE them!

Christi said...

I'll go look with you. I can't buy anything but I'll look! We can make it a girls day!!!!!!