Friday, we had about 10 minutes to play at the park before it got dark (I drug Kaden around a LOT, so we had to have some time for him to play). There were TONS of leaves and he had so much fun running around in them. I have a video, but it's from my cell phone and is really lousy. Sorry!!!
Saturday started out with the homecoming parade. If we stay in the valley, this will definitely be a tradition. Kaden figured out that if you wave and say "Go Aggies!" you'll get more candy. I didn't get a lot of pictures, because I had to keep him from running out in front of the cars and horses!
"Go Aggies!"
And of course there's all the fliers. Thank goodness there was a minimal amount of political ones. And yes, that's a pass-along card in there.

Jaron went to the football game and got a nice sun burn on his head. We lost. Sorry, no pictures.
After nap time, my sister came up and we went to the Pumpkin Walk. There were lots of cool scenes.
This one is sort of hard to see, but they had a fountain running through this pumpkin. It was pretty cool!
1 comment:
I miss the pumpkin walk! thanks for posting all the pics!
Post a Comment