Thursday, October 9, 2008

Future Wedding Plans

This is dedicated to everyone in Jaron's family, and to my nephews, and anyone else that is obsessed with Mario Kart. I found this cake on Cake Wrecks (click link to see more detail of the cake, it's amazing). It was a wedding cake. Yes, a wedding cake.


Now, to all those not yet married (i.e. Bryce, Craig, Ashley, Carter, Austin), I suggest you plan accordingly for your wedding so you can have this cake. To all who are already married, why didn't we think of this? I'm totally amazed at the detail of this. Jaron and I were looking at it last night and got a sudden urge to play Mario Kart. Sadly, we didn't play. It was getting way too late.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this so you can all be amazed, too. Here's a link to the original creators website. There's some amazing stuff on there!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

SOOOO funny and cool and creative...gal, why didn't we think that!! We're big MarioKart (and Mario Party) people too! Awesome! Thanks for sharing Cindy!

Shannon said...

Mitchell would love this for his birthday! He wants to have a mario birthday. You think you can pull it off? Are you a cake decorator? Come on...I bet you could do it!

Cindy said...

I am so NOT a cake decorator!!! You may check with Rachel or Brittany. Sorry, I am not the woman for that job!