We've had a very successful week with potty training! Thanks to Bonnie (Kaden's totally awesome day care provider), he has been using the potty quite regularly! He started on Tuesday, and used the potty twice at her house. Wednesday, he went four times! On Thursday, he stayed dry all day at her house!!! Friday wasn't successful because we had a big day of running around, but today, he has stayed dry all day at home. Well, with the exception of pooping, and when he woke up in the morning. But he stayed dry all during nap, and has been great about telling us when he needs to go! It's been so nice. I hope this lasts. This is the most consistent he's ever been!!!
You know you're a mom when you blog about your child's bodily functions...and you're proud of them!
2 comments:
I am so jealous! We were close once! once!... let me know how it goes and what i can do!! two kids in diapers is crazy
Yay Kaden! Soooo exciting. I seriously don't know how anyone has more kids after they've been through potty training. That's birth control, right there.
Post a Comment