I know this is totally random, but I've been thinking about it lately.
When I was pregnant with Kaden, I think there were only 2 people I knew that were having girls. Everyone else was having boys, and I knew a LOT of pregnant people! We all decided it was because Heavenly Father was going to need a lot of missionaries in 19 years from then. Logical, right?
Well, of the people I know that are expecting now, that know what they are having, I only know one person that is expecting a boy in the near future. There's at least 6 of us in our ward that are due this summer, and several just had babies (only one of the recent births was a boy). So, does this mean that all these little girls are for those boys that were born 2-3 years ago? I know, it's a stretch, but it could work, right?
2 comments:
hmmm, interesting thought. Most people I know are also having girls. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
OK do you still work at the place that sells treadmills and ellipticals? I can't think of the name right now. My best friend from IA is looking to buy one and I'm wondering if you can get good pricing?? Just thought I'd ask you. Let me know if you get a chance.
Thanks!
Post a Comment