Saturday, April 25, 2009

The End.

It's over. Jaron is done with school. 8.5 years of classes, homework, tests, and student teaching has officially come to an end. He had his closing seminar (basically a couple of hours of people telling them how to get jobs and turning in all their student teaching stuff) on Friday. He's still coaching track until sometime in June, but that's just a couple of hours a day, and he doesn't even have to be there every day if he can't make it for some reason.

What a relief! I think Jaron is a little lost. He keeps thinking he has lesson plans to be writing, but he doesn't! He has time to actually be with us when he's home! It's really nice. Graduation is next week, then our lives will be filled up with a new baby. YAY!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is SO exciting Cindy. I'm pretty sure I've already told you but I'll definitely be there!