Translation in case you can't understand what he's saying:
Mom: Can you sing the song again?
Kaden: No, not yet!
At Brittany's House
We make cinnamon rolls
We need more sugar
(I can't tell what he's saying on the next part)
Cheese!
Please I see?
Mom: Keep singing the song, then you can see
Kaden: do do de de do do.....
As you can tell, he really likes to go to Brittany's house. She always lets him help make treats. He still sings this song, and always asks when we get to go to Brittany's house.
p.s. this is my 200th post! I never thought I'd get there!
1 comment:
Of course, I am LOVIN' this blog post! Thanks for sending it to me by the way, I feel like the coolest aunt ever! :) Anyhow, we are planning to have the yard sale on the grassy area to the north of our apartment building, right off the street. We figure we'll get more notice there. And by the way, what is your sister's and brother in law's first names? We would like to post her on our contributor's section of our blog.
Post a Comment