Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fundraiser Yard Sale

Jaron's sister, Brittany and her husband Malone are trying to raise money to adopt. They have decided to do a yard sale, and I wanted to let everyone know about it. I know a lot of you that read this don't live in this area, but I wanted to spread the word in case you may know of someone considering placing a child for adoption. The yard sale will be on Saturday, May 9, on 1400 N. and about 300 W. in Logan (it's a grassy area in front of an apartment complex).

Here's a link to her blog post about it.

You can also click the "Adoption...It's About Love" button to the right to look at their adoption blog if you're interested.

1 comment:

Malone and Brittany said...

Cindy, you're the best! Thank you so much for being so supportive of our adoption process. Loves!