Monday, April 13, 2009

Tummi Yummi's

I have to put in a plug for a new local business, because I think it's a pretty cool place. It's called Tummi Yummi's. It was started by a couple of former USU basketball players. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt place where you pay by the ounce. You get what flavor you want, top it how you want, then they weigh it. It tasted awesome, and their flavors change I think daily.

The atmosphere is really fun, too! There's sort of two areas. One is the more traditional ice cream shop sort of feel. The other is more geared toward a college hang out.

You may not be able to find it easily. It's in the Little Ceasars (in Logan) shopping center, in the very corner of that shopping center. The only visible sign is actually on the back of the building (you can see it if you're going to Walmart through that back south entrance). Just go to the very corner and you'll find it. It's a great place, and the guys that were working were super nice and helpful. I'd recommend you try it next time you're looking to go grab a treat!

It was really fun to go make our frozen yogurt how we want, and just pay for how much we get. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Ann said...

So, we might have to try it while I'm there.