Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What the....

Last night after putting Kaden in the tub, Jaron called. So, I went and answered the phone and sat down for just a minute to talk to him. When I was done talking to him, I went back into the bathroom to find this bottle in a spot other than where I left it.


When I left the bathroom, this bottle was 3/4 of the way full, and sitting at the back of the counter in hopes that Kaden couldn't reach it. I returned to find a practically empty bottle sitting on the edge of the tub. He has learned to open it and likes to get his own bubbles, so I tried to keep it out of his reach. Well, apparently he's tall enough to reach the back of the counter now!

I turned to see the damage, and this is what was in the tub (please ignore the nastiness that is our tile/grout...It really need a good scrub):


A little water fall of body wash. And, not that you can see because of all the bubbles, but the water was completely blue. Like, bluer than Bear Lake blue (and that's pretty blue, if you've never seen Bear Lake). It took awhile to get to the point that I could actually rinse the bubbles off Kaden, then it took another long while after he was in bed to actually get the tub cleaned and not slippery anymore. Oh the joys of boys! I guess at least he was super clean (and smelled very blueberry-ish).

5 comments:

Ty & Em said...

That is so funny! Brody has done the same thing!!! I'm just glad someone else's kid does that to!!

mytee sooperox said...

Just so you know, that particular habit doesn't just belong to boys. I've caught Grace several times washing her dolly's face with the hand soap, gobs and gobs of it!

Tara said...

Too fun! He is so dang cute

my rebel took over said...

So funny! Aggrivating in the moment though, I'm sure!

Christi said...

I know how that goes. Austin friends think it hillarious to play with the body wash. I had a completely full bottle and in half an hour it was completely empty!