My nephew is as adorable as ever! I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! That's so from Madagascar! Okay, I feel kind of lame for knowing that, but what can I say? Malone loves the penguins. Speaking of Madagascar... just wanting to make sure you guys know that you're invited to a little birthday celebration at our place for both Malone and I after Reese's endowment session Saturday. So that should be around 7:45-ish. Just cake, ice cream, and Madagascar 2 for the kids. Totally casual.
Kaden is adorable! William and I loved this video. It's one of his favorite songs to sing, so he recognized it immediately and started singing along with Kaden. I should see if he'll do it again so I can record it. Then we'd have a long-distance duet! :)
6 comments:
"I like to move it, move it!! I like to move it, move it!!" I have no idea what the title is...too cute! That's it right?
Yeah, the song from Madagascar! I don't know the name either. Way cute though!
My nephew is as adorable as ever! I like to move it move it! I like to move it move it! That's so from Madagascar! Okay, I feel kind of lame for knowing that, but what can I say? Malone loves the penguins. Speaking of Madagascar... just wanting to make sure you guys know that you're invited to a little birthday celebration at our place for both Malone and I after Reese's endowment session Saturday. So that should be around 7:45-ish. Just cake, ice cream, and Madagascar 2 for the kids. Totally casual.
That's so cute! I like to move it move it! Madagascar!!
Kaden is adorable! William and I loved this video. It's one of his favorite songs to sing, so he recognized it immediately and started singing along with Kaden. I should see if he'll do it again so I can record it. Then we'd have a long-distance duet! :)
I LOVE this video! We just watched that movie (the second one) last night...
Post a Comment