Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines

I do have pictures of valentines day, but not with me right now. Oops!

Kaden painted valentines for his missionary uncles and grandmas and grandpas. He had so much fun, he still asks if he can paint valentines.

Jaron got me a hyacinth plant, and it's beautiful. I haven't taken a picture, though, because some of the stalks are wilting and I need to wait until I can get rid of those ones to take a picture of the new growth. He is also very adamant that girls need at least one rose on Valentines day. I don't necessarily agree, but I'm ok with it. He got me a dozen! This may sound cheap, but they were free. He's got connections with the floral manager at work, and she was trying to get rid of them at the end of the day.

He also got me chocolate, Anastasia, and Sleepless in Seattle. Actually technically Kaden got me Anastasia, but that's OK. Jaron had to work that night, so we didn't celebrate that night. We were planning a trip to Las Vegas, so I figured that would be our Valentines outing. Well, Tuesday night, Ashley showed up at our apartment. I was totally clueless and I figured Jaron invited her for dinner or something. Then Jaron said that only Kaden gets to play with Ashley, I didn't get to. Oh man! Just kidding. Jaron took me to Chili's for dinner, and it was yummy!

It was a good Valentines day. Thanks My Love (and Ashley for watching Kaden)!

No comments: