Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Animal Days

On Saturday we went to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. They did an Animals Only day without all the extra events. It was $3 cheaper per person, so we decided that was a good time to go. Plus, the weather was perfect, so why not?

We thought Kaden would have so much fun, but I think he was too tired. He didn't want to touch the animals. Here's some pictures from the beautiful day.





First up was the bunnies. Holy cow was Kaden excited about these critters.

This is Kaden looking at the cage...


















...But he didn't really want to hold them


















Next we tried the ducklings. He LOVES duck, but not these ones! He looked, but wouldn't touch.
























Get me out of this sheep pen!!! The funny thing about this is that about a month ago when we were at Macey's they had baby sheep there to promote Baby Animal Days and Kaden LOVED petting them. Not these ones though!!!



















"Don't make me touch that cow, dad!!!"


















I just love this picture of the boys. I think they were looking at the pigs.























"Hmmm, toads. That's a bit more up my alley."


















"You want me to touch a turtle?"


















"OK" (this didn't last long before Kaden almost threw the turtle back into the water!!!)


















First pony ride. He didn't fuss at all, but didn't really seem to care too much. I have video of this, but haven't gotten it off the camera yet.


















He preferred this horse:

No comments: