Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yummy Salad

I just discovered something delicious on salad. I've always liked cottage cheese on my salad (if you don't, you probably won't enjoy this). Well, I didn't have any ranch this morning, and I don't particularly love the taste of fat free cottage cheese by itself, or on a salad with no other dressing. So, for my salad today, I had to figure out what to do with no dressing. I added a little bit of taco seasoning to the cottage cheese and used that instead. It's delicious!!! You could also add those ranch mix packets, or anything else to spice it up a little. It's yummy!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Just a quickie hint: through some of that Ranch powder (or most any other flavor packets, for that matter) in a little bit of plain yogurt. It is amazing the different tastes that you get that are still more or less appetizing! Just watch out for the tang...I use it as a way of getting my 'daily yogurt requirement' since I can't stand fat free yogurt by itself. By the way, my address is raimary@gmail.com