Thursday, April 24, 2008

It Just Gets Better

I really love the mini-van. My new favorite feature is the radio. It's one that adjusts the volume with the speed of the vehicle. It also shows the name of the radio station, the current song playing, and the artist. It's cool! At first, it was showing the wrong song information, so I wasn't super excited about that. However, it's been totally accurate since then! Sweet, huh?

Kaden's favorite feature is the button that opens the sliding door. Every time he sees the van, he says "push button?" It also works great to get him going. If he's just mulling around, I just have to ask if he wants to go push the button, then wow, does he get going!!!

I really do like the van. It's still big, but it's a lot easier to maneuver than I thought it would be.

4 comments:

my rebel took over said...

Welcome to the dark side. I knew you'd end up loving the van! The buttons are a big hit around here too...

Chari said...

I knew you'd love it! I try to convince everyone that there really is nothing wrong with a minivan, but they all disagree. Whitney loves the button too. Just wait until he's old enough to carpool, you'll love it even more! I wish mine had the auto volume adjust. I miss that. My last van had it. Oh well. Glad you are happy!

Rachel said...

Congrats! Crazy, I know, but I'm a little jealous. Maybe some day...

Hey, on a side note, I don't know your e-mail address, so if you could shoot me a quick note from what ever address you prefer to hear from us on? Thanks!

Rachel

Cindy said...

Rachel, I don't have your email address either to shoot you a quick note!