Saturday, April 26, 2008

I heard it on the bus

On occasion, I ride the bus to work. In the morning, there's several kids that ride the bus to school. I'm guessing they're between the ages of 9 and 13. They have some interesting conversations (I'm not eaves dropping...they talk LOUD). I found yesterdays particularly funny. They were discussing a show called Zoe something (I don't know what it is, but it's the one with Jamie Lynn Spears). Well, the three girls were talking about what a cool show it was, and the boy is telling them that it is a bad show. Here's how rest went:

Girl: It's not a bad show!
Boy: Yes it is, it has Brittany Spears' sister.
Girl: So....?
Boy: And she's pregnant
Girls: no response, just a look of "and....?"
Boy: WITH A BABY!

At this point the girls get looks of "Oh My Gosh, that's bad!" on their faces. It took all I had in me to not just bust up lauging. Do people get pregnant with other things besides a baby?

No comments: