Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little Update

Jaron is officially done with the semester. He had his last final on Monday night (I know, I'm behind in posting about that...it's been a crazy week). Last Saturday, he took his PE Praxis test so that he can some day get his teaching license. He has to take the history one in June. He officially only has one year left. Yup, this time next year he'll be a college graduate, finally!!!

The tv has been buried. Well, not really, but it may as well have been a burial. Jaron thought he could fix it by replacing two chips of some sort. We had one of our electronics guys that I work with come help with the soldering and all that, but it didn't fix it. So, it was time to say goodbye. He took it to a little electonics store that takes donations. They'll fix it and sell it. Maybe someday he can buy it back. Haha, yeah right. I'm never getting a TV that big again!

We woke up to an inch of snow today...not cool. It had better be gone by Saturday!!!

Hobby Lobby opens today!!! They did a mean thing, though. On Monday, I got a flyer/coupon that said "Now Open in Logan." Of course I ran up there right after work...why wouldn't I? Well, they weren't open! There was a note on the door saying the flyers had been accidentally mailed out early and that the store would be open May 1. So, that's where I'm headed RIGHT AFTER I pick up Kaden tonight. I know, he'll be thrilled.

We got a sweet deal at K-Mart last night. They had toddler boys t-shirts and polos for $2.50 each. Nice, huh? A few weeks ago we had looked at them and they were $6, and we thought that was a good deal, but didn't buy any. So when we saw them for $2.50, we snatched up a bunch of 2T and 3T. I love good deals!

No comments: