Friday, May 9, 2008

Just for Tara...

I'm only doing this to humor Tara, since she tagged me.

4 Jobs that I have had: Nanny, Institute for Professional Development, Icon Health & Fitness, Nielsens Frozen Custard (not in that order)

4 Movies I could watch over & over: How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days, Just Like Heaven, Princess Bride, Anne of Green Gables (all of them)

4 Places I have Lived: Logan, Iowa, New Jersey, Salt Lake

4 Places I'd rather be: Camping, In Bed, A Beach, Sleeping

4 Things I'm looking forward to in 2008: This summer with no school, Fathers/Sons camping trip (a night for me!!!), Jaron being one semester away from graduating, Seeing my parents sometime (that means you have to come out here!!!

4 Friends I Tag: Whoever wants to do it

1 comment:

Tara said...

This is SOOO good for you. You know you loved it. Way to go on the photoshop. Too Cute! Have a great Mother's Day!