Saturday, May 17, 2008

Camping

We went camping last night in Green Canyon. It was awesome to just get away for the night and enjoy being out.



First off, can you interpret this? A small hint, he said this over and over while we were camping, so it probably has something to do with being outside. Give it a shot...




I put the answer at the very bottom so you can't cheat.

This is how Kaden was when we arrived:



We decided to just let him sleep like that. He only slept about 20 minutes.

Jaron joined in the sleeping:
When Kaden woke up, we went for a little hike.
This is the view from the canyon:
The sleeping arrangements:
We really didn't want to set up a tent for just one night, so we took the air mattress and just slept in the van. It was great! Well, I thought it was...Kaden kept cuddling up to Jaron, so he didn't have much room.
The family getting ready to head home:


Kaden is saying: Butterflies, where are you?

1 comment:

Kasey and Jim said...

Yea! I love posts on the Nelson blog. When you went private, I got a little lost for awhile. Thanks for adding me to your list! And congrats on the mini-van purchase! Who knew that you'd ever be a mini-van owner?