Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaden

Kaden is two years old. Can you believe it? We had his party on Saturday. He had so much fun playing with his cousins. We were lucky to have beautiful weather, so we got to play at the park. Here's some pictures of the event. I have video that I can hopefully get to work tonight. Thanks Carter for being such a good sport!!! And thanks to Jason for taking so many pictures! Thanks to everyone that could come!

On the playground



Wow, aren't we a happy bunch!


This was just hillarious to see him beating up Carter with a balloon.


The thought it was the funniest thing in the world!


Playing with his golf clubs before bedtime

6 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday KADEN!!! Hope you can come play at our house again.

Aubrey said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe Kaden is two already!! He is so big! Shannon is already 5 months old! Time really flies when you have kids!!

Chari said...

Happy birthday Kaden! We had to much fun and were glad we could come and play! Carter didn't even mind being beat up.

Chari said...

Hey, how did you merge your videos like that??? That's really cool!

Cindy said...

I did it in Pinnacle. Do you have any video editing software?

my rebel took over said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!!