A little background (see "Scentsy" post below). I was talking with Jaron's brother on Saturday and he mentioned that Mothers Day in England was on March 2. Because of the fact t
hat Jaron is so closely related to him, I should get my Scentsy before May 11, in honor of Mothers Day in England. Surprisingly, that didn't fly with Jaron. So, we went back to me waiting for 2 more months for it.
Then last night, as if he had just had an amazing epiphany, he brought up a video game that he MUST have (yes, I kid you not, the world WILL end if he doesn't have it).
The plan was that it would be for Fathers Day or his birthday (only a week apart). The game comes out this weekend though, and there's NO way that he wouldn't find and play it if it was in the house. So, he proposed a deal: he gets the game early, I get the Scentsy early, and we're all happy. I liked the idea (as long as that isn't ALL that he did during spring break). And thus, how compromise greatly improved out marriage relationship!
The plan was that it would be for Fathers Day or his birthday (only a week apart). The game comes out this weekend though, and there's NO way that he wouldn't find and play it if it was in the house. So, he proposed a deal: he gets the game early, I get the Scentsy early, and we're all happy. I liked the idea (as long as that isn't ALL that he did during spring break). And thus, how compromise greatly improved out marriage relationship!
1 comment:
I'm glad you get your stuff!!! That's great! You'll have to let me know how that game is, it looks like a fun one!
Post a Comment