Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scentsy


I went to my first Scentsy party last night and...mmmmm, it smelled so good!!! I was able to control myself and stay within my spending limit (the tax bumped me over just a little, but I was pretty close). I got the cute dragonfly warmer and three scents. I'm so excited to get them, but unfortunately they'll be a gift for me at a later time. I've always told Jaron I wanted one, so he said for my birthday or mothers day or something. Kinda sad, but we'll see if maybe I can convince him to let me use it early. I'm so excited!!!

5 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

You will love it!! I love mine and when it is brand new.. it makes the whole apartment smell so dang good, but we have a kind of small apartment too! Have fun with it!

Chari said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got one finally. You'll have to let me know what smells you got!

Cindy said...

I only got 3 scents this time, but I'm sure I'll get more. I got Camu Camu (new), Lilacs & Violets, and Mysterious or Mysique or something like that. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just 3!!!

Ann said...

Okay, So I don't even know what Scentsy is. Sounds like it smells good though. Hope you get it soon.

Cindy said...

It's basically a wickless candle. Chari has one, but I'm not sure if she's had it going when you've been there. There's a warmer, then you put little cubes of wax type stuff in a bowl on top of it and it smells up your house. They're really cool!