+Small.jpg)
+Small.jpg)
We got a break from the snow today. I've been promising Kaden all week that we could go out and play in it on Saturday if it wasn't snowing. So, we did. Kaden loved to climb the huge mounds of snow we have. I didn't get pictures of that because he needed someone to help him up and down the hills. But, here's some pictures of the fun we had:
Kaden managed to soak his gloves in the first few minutes we were outside. There were little puddles of water all over the sidewalk that he loved playing in.
His pants got really wet too.
The snow was perfect for packing, so we made a snowman for the porch. The snowman is almost as cool as the halloween pumpkins were. I'm sure if we had put a face on it, it would have been even more cool.
Kaden wanted kiss the snowman. He never actually touched it with his lips,
I know, I've promised video, but I haven't gotten it off the camera yet and tonight I'm completely exhausted. Once the Aggie basketball game is over, I'm off to bed!
+Small.jpg)
+Small.jpg)
+Small.jpg)
+Small.jpg)

3 comments:
Dang cute! I'm not sure what to tell you about the cookies though. Do you put them in the fridge or freezer before rolling them out?
Love the pictures! The b&w one is awesome!!!
We were out in our whopping 1 inch of snow tonight...it was almost as fun as a foot!
I figured out the cookies (as I already talked to you about). I put them in the fridge, then use the awesome silicone sheets! It's awesome!
Post a Comment