Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wow that's a lot of pink

Happy Valentines Day everyone! We made a LOT of cookies tonight! Well, we baked them last night and decorated them tonight. As I was looking at them, it reminded me of how much of a pink holiday it is!

This is the result of the cookie baking-fest. For the recipie, see Chari and Brian Swensen's blog (at the right).












These are my attempts at artistic photos. Looking at them now, I should have put them on something that wasn't bright yellow.
Once again, Kaden "helped" with the cookies (no worries, he didn't touch the ones for others to eat). I don't even know how much frosting he ate...
But he sure did enjoy it!!!

And one last thing for your valentines enjoyment, view the video at this link...perfect for anyone whose spouse may enjoy video games:

Happy Valentines Day!!!

1 comment:

B&B Goldsberry said...

I can totally relate to that video/song. I was laughing the whole time! LOVE it! :)