Friday, March 7, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

I know this sounds stupid, but I sort of got to meet Jillian from the Biggest Loser today! For those who may not know, she is the mean black-team trainer. She was touring the plant here (not sure why, we're all guessing she's getting her name on a treadmill or something). Anyways, we "just happened" to be in the audit booth (where they build the treadmills that have just been produced to make sure they are not defective) when she was down there.

At first I really didn't believe it was her. She had her hair all pulled up under a hat and it really didn't look like her. But once she said something, there was no mistaking it was her. And wow, she's tiny!!! All those pictures that make her look tall and big and tougj...nope, she's short.

It's funny because she seems all tough on the show, but looking at her, I don't know how she could intimidate those huge guys. She's small enough that when she stands on people and makes them do push-ups, it probably doesn't make THAT much of a difference.

Anyways, that was my little celebrity encounter today. Fun!

1 comment:

Jenny Groberg said...

Cindy, do you work at ICON fitness? I bought a treadmill from them about a yr ago and it's one of two nice pieces of furniture I own and it keeps me sane. How do you like it?