Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sad Day in Jaron-Land

As some of you may know, we have a very big projection TV that is Jaron's pride and joy (after Kaden, of course). We had a very unfortunate event last night when I went to play the Wii with Kaden. The colors were all messed up. I tried every mode to see if it was something with the Wii, the receiver, the DVD player, anything. Nothing changed. Kaden and I still managed to play Mario Party, but the mini games were VERY difficult when you can't see the right colors!!!

Jaron called on his way home from class and I relayed the bad news. He was devastated. The first thing he did when he got home was try and fix it. He checked every setting and did everything he could think of to fix it. No luck. He called an electronics store to see if they have repair men that can come look at it. They do, but it was too late...he'd have to suffer through the night before he could talk to someone about it.

Somehow we made it through the night, but when he turned on Kaden's cartoons this morning, he was reminded of the devastating events that occured just hours before.

Everything is up in the air right now, but I'm sure Jaron will be calling the repair men at the first chance he gets. The sad reality is that it might not be worth fixing. We knew this day would come, but not this soon. How ever will we play video games on a small TV again?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Chari said...

WOW!!! That is rough!!! Video games on a small TV are no fun. We just broke our Wii so we have nothing right now!!! Sad for Jaron! No more Smash Bros.

Cindy said...

What happened to your Wii?!?!?!? That's terrible! At least we have another TV!

my rebel took over said...

Oh, Jaron. I feel your pain. Nothing is sadder than losing a beloved electronic item. Cindy can attest to my love for them. I will keep him in my thoughts through this mourning period...