I was talking to a friend at work about this, then all of the sudden I'm seeing it everywhere. So, I guess I'll join in!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember as long as it's nice;)!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Come and play!
7 comments:
Brian remembers that you were going to have an indian reservation in Page Arizona (he thinks that's the location). By the way, how's Bill???
I remember pretending to be mom and taking the wooden spoon to your backside. I got in lots of trouble for that. You were a rotten little sister! I spent lots of time grounded because of you!
Oh so many! First thing that pops into my head though is singing "Amazed" by Lone Star with you. And of course we didn't just sing it straight. We tried variations, but my favorite was only singing the pronouns. We were so special. And mature!!!
Lets see, there's a few memories.
There was one time we were on the trampoline and I called you a bad name, I didn't know what it meant but I got in a lot of trouble for it!
Remember when we used our cabbage patch kid dolls as bowling balls? Mine still has the marks and scratches!
I also remeber shoving grass down your throat until you threw up. We were not very nice to you, Sorry!
The first memory that comes up is mostly just of us scrapbooking together, especially when you started to teach Tia as well. She still treasures that!
My other has been a kaleidoscope of things like Christmas breakfasts, you finding a "pregnant" stocking, how much my brother and nephew adore you (how much my kids love you guys, for that matter!), your wedding day, etc., etc.
OK, so I was trying to think of something embarassing but I realized that I was the one who did most of the stupid stuff! I think one of my favorite days with you at USU was the SNOW DAY! When we woke you up to tell you there was no school and you were mad because you didn't have school that day anyway! Going out and playing in the snow on campus and then digging your car out of the snow just to go get stuff to make donuts from Heck! HAHA! We are so intelligent.....
I just about "died" when I saw your comment on our blog!! I remember once eons ago when our family was playing at your house and everyone was playing on the trampoline but you and me...we weren't invited. So, we decided to set up the tent in your backyard and "rope" off our territory but we couldn't find rope long enough. I remember bugging Grandpa Nelson to see if he had a long enough piece of rope. It took us FOREVER to find that rope!! But, Grandpa found it for us and we made our little "piece of home" in the backyard complete with a "no trespassing" rope! Fun days. I miss it!
I remember going up to see Bean in a play in Boise--I think it was Oliver??? It was fun to spend hours and hours with you in the car. And because of that trip, I put, "be in a musical" on my bucket list and crossed that one off this January!
Post a Comment