Friday, July 11, 2008

Crackers

I went in to give Kaden a kiss before going to work this morning. He's usually asleep, so it's just a small kiss and a "I love you, be good today" whisper. Well, this morning while I was doing this, he rolled over, opened his eyes just barely, and said, "Crackers?" He then rolled over and fell back asleep.

Crackers have become a pretty regular after dinner snack lately. Apparently he wants them for breakfast now too! I guess there are worse things he could be asking for, such as:

One morning he came walking into the kitchen while I was getting my breakfast ready and the first thing he said was, "Treat, please?" That was most likey because I had forgotten to give him a treat the night before for being so good at the store...and he remembered the next morning! Oops! I hope he didn't have nightmares about mommy forgetting his treat!

No comments: