Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Grasshoppers, Purple Bathtubs, and Other Surprises"

Following is an article from the August 2008 Ensign.

Click here for story

I really enjoyed it because it was a good reminder to just have fun with life and not stress about things that don't matter.

This past weekend, Kaden lost the stylus to our DS. I was napping, Jaron was gone and Kaden was supposedly napping. I woke up to Kaden playing with the DS, but he can't usually get the stylus out, so I didn't worry about it too much. Well, I went to play my new game (Brain Age 2), and there was no stylus! I got super mad at Kaden, which really didn't phase him. I was upset when Jaron came home and he assured me I shouldn't worry about it, that we can replace the stylus and use the one from the PocketPC for now. I was really upset, then later realized it was a dumb thing to be mad at Kaden about.

So, a couple of nights ago came this adventure that I took the advice from the article on. I told Kaden he could play in the sprinkler when we got home, so he did, fully clothed. What I didn't expect was this (please ignore my commentary, and the motion sickness at the beginning. I haven't had time to edit this one yet):



His blanket was just dripping by the time I made him stop and take a bath (and after I took sufficient photos that all came out blurry). Luckily I was doing laundry anyways, so it just got added to the pile!

Who knows what we'll encounter next!

2 comments:

Chris said...

So this may sound a little off the subject, okay it's way off the subject but.......how do you get your header to be centered? mine won't work.

Chris said...

Thank you!!!!! You are so great!