Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lots of Randomness

I have lots of random stuff to post today. So, here's what's been going on the last couple of weeks.

My mom was in town a couple of weeks ago. Her side of the family always plans a reunion for the week she's here. As always, the kids take over Ladder Golf.


Kaden has been caught several times laying on the stuffed animals under Kaylee's crib.


Last week for Family Home Evening we went up the canyon for tin foil dinners (turned out super nasty!) and s'mores (much better than dinner!)

Starting the fire (duh, as if you couldn't tell)


Kaden entertaining Kaylee while dinner cooked


Our "smarshmellow" faces


This is what happens when you let a kid play with the hose, then play in the dirt. Thank goodness for washers and showers!
Kaden discovered he can fit in the cupboard in the entertainment center.
Super cute kids. (I just noticed Kaden is wearing a USU shirt in most of these pictures, but they were all taken on different days! What can I say, we're Aggie fans!)
She got this habit from me, unfortunately.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Fun pictures!

Chari said...

Those are fun pictures. I'd love to go up the canyon and cook tinfoil dinners and smores! Kaylee is such a cutie, and I love her brown jammies!!! You'll be getting more clothes as soon as I get around to the post office.