When we arrived at the afternoon ceremony, I got out of the van and heard "hissssssssssss." It sounded like someone was just letting air out of a tire. I looked at the cars around us, and everyone's tires seemed fine. Then, I looked at ours and it was rapidly losing air. Oh yay. We decided to just deal with it after the ceremony. It's not like the van was going to go anywhere.
So, Jaron changed a tire in his white shirt and khakis. It's a good thing we waited because it stopped raining just enough to take pictures and get the tire changed. It started raining again right when we were done!
After inspecting the tire, there was a small piece of metal or something in there. It turned out to be the blade from a box cutter. No repair kit was going to fix this little gash. I wish I had taken a picture of it. Thank goodness for Big-O tires and their no-fault guarantee for a year. On Monday, we got a brand new tire at no cost.
No comments:
Post a Comment