Friday, May 29, 2009

2 Weeks

Our little munchkin is two weeks old now! She went to the doctor yesterday and she now weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 21 1/4 inches long. She's definitely growing! She's outgrown one pair on PJ's so far.

Her cord stump fell off on Tuesday and she had her first real bath. I think she actually liked it! Sure beats sponge baths!


She loves her brother:


Or not:


But at least he shares Henry (the bear) with her.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Love the pictures. Two weeks already! Where does the time go? Sounds like she's doing really well.

Chari said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Kaden! I love the pictures!

Tara said...

What cute pictures, glad you found a free moment to shar with us. Have you been into work?

Cindy said...

Nope, I haven't been into work and I don't plan to for awhile :) I'll let ya know when I do!