Monday, May 11, 2009

8's

My cousin Ashley tagged me. I have pictures of Kaden to post, but I haven’t gone through them yet, so this is all you get until I get around to that.

The rules: Mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8 things. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. Go tell them you tagged them.

8 things I look forward to:
1. Having this baby
2. Jaron getting a job3
. Moving somewhere with not so noisy upstairs neighbors
4. Having a yard
5. Being able to cut my toenails (or get a pedicure)
6. The day Jaron can actually afford his dream TV
7. My little girl wearing her blessing dress that Grandma Ann made
8. Being home with my kids

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Tried to have a baby
2. Went to church
3. Talked to my mom
4. Visited Grandma and Grandpa Reese
5. Ate delicious Green Pepper Steak thanks to an awesome husband
6. Delivered flowers to some sisters in our ward
7. Caught up on “The Office”
8. Took a nap

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Have this baby very soon! As in today or tomorrow!
2. Bend over
3. Run a 5k
4. Fit into any non-maternity clothes
5. Take awesome pictures
6. Write nicer
7. Garden
8. Do lots of crafts

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: