This is something I didn't make today, but I've been trying to get it to look cute for a long time. It's really not working, but I promised some people I would post it. It's supposed to be magnetic so it's super easy to change the hangy things, but that's not working either :( My mom cut the vinyl with her Cricut (I'm not sure what the font is called).
And on to the cuter stuff that I did today. These hearts came as raw wood from Hobby Lobby. I painted them and put them in a vase. I need to get some glass beads for the vase, though, so you don't get to see that part yet because it's not cute. I'm debating on repainting the middle heart, because I don't really like how it turned out.
I'm a big fan of this one. The blocks are from Hobby Lobby (if Jaron had a saw, I would totally have him cut them, but for now, I just bought them this size). The letters also came from Hobby Lobby and are made by "Spare Parts." They came in a pack with the whole alphabet and numbers.
Something I love about the size of these blocks (1 1/2") is that they fit perfect with this calendar. The calendar was something I made with the women in Jaron's family last fall. It's neat because you just flip it each day, and the big part has everyone's birthdays (don't be offended if you don't see yours for February, because I still haven't finished it!). I plan to do "spring" similar to put with the calendar.
And those are my crafts!




4 comments:
Those are way cute! You inspire me! Now I just need a little money to do it! I love the blocks, they are so cute!
That looks like a lot of fun. I like your magnetic board and the carfts are so perfect for February. Good job.
You did a great job, crafting.
What would we do without Hobby Lobby?! Cool crafts...
Post a Comment