Jaron is officially broken. Remember me telling you about how he fell on the ice this weekend? He went to the doctor yesterday only to find that two ribs are indeed broken. He's been in a lot of pain, and he knew the only thing the doctors could do if they were broken is give him drugs. And that's all they did. He slept better last night, but he's still in pain. He isn't supposed to take the drugs during the day, unless he's off work and school, so he's just stuck with Tylenol and Ibuprofen until bed time. Fun, huh?
On top of this, I haven't felt great this week. Kaden had a stomach bug this weekend, and he finally shared with me. So, poor Kaden has been somewhat neglected by his defective parents. I guess it's Ok that it's winter, he can't play outside with this horrid inversion, and he loves to watch movies. Just trying to look at the positives.
p.s. sorry I still don't have pictures (hint hint to Ashley!)
3 comments:
Oh I am sorry! Poor Jaron! I hated being sick when I was pregnant! As if it wasn't fun enough being sick on top of sick! Thanks for the great advice! Brody would always tell me when he needed to go potty and now that we have underwear on it's like he won't tell me!
OK, so can I tell you it was really wierd to see your background with the snowman - and then I was like wait! It is winter! Yeah, not so much here with the temperature in the mid 70's all this week!
Don't you worry, bean, it's still very much winter up here!!! Maybe I should make it springy, just to create the illusion that it might be warm outside. Remember, like when we all wore our spring skirts and sandals to church in February when it was snowing?
Post a Comment