We went to the Utah/USU football game. Why? I don't know. We knew we would get creamed, but oh well. I figured I'm not going to games this year, so if I'm going to one, it may as well be the Utah game.
I would like everyone to note that the Aggies DID lead Utah...for about 5 minutes...
Kaden just chilling. The last time we were at the stadium was to see fireworks. Maybe that's why he layed down? He sure seemed comfy! Sadly, there were no fireworks, and the cannon only went off once :(
Jaron didn't get to use his binoculars much, because Kaden kept taking over. Take note that he's looking through them backwards. He has looked through them the right way, so I don't know why he was so insistent on turning them around.
Aww, aren't we cute?
So, the game sucked. We left after the 3rd quarter. Utah's band was REALLY annoying. At one point I saw the crowd "milking the cow" and thought "They're playing the Scottsman? All I can hear is their band playing some crap!" At least the fans weren't too rude. Oh, except the guys that kept smoking at the top of the stairs. It smelled horrid. That's another reason we left early.
Oh and P.S. we beat Idaho on Saturday! It's about time we won a game at home!!! Not holding my breath, though.
4 comments:
Yeah, the Utah game was pathetic, but I'm sure we all knew it would be. I almost didn't believe the person who told me that they won Idaho. Glad they did though. Oh, and you are a cute family!
Way cute pictures.
Love the pictures. It's fun to see how Kaden has grown. Thanks for sharing them.
Glad USU could beat Idaho.
I totally love the pictures of Kaden holding the binoculars!! So cute! Brody keeps asking about Kaden and if he still lives in Logan and if he can play today!
Post a Comment