Everything was free, which rocks! We started out with bowling, because we heard it gets super busy as the night goes on.
This was Kaden's first bowling experience. Here's a picture of his first strike....not to be his last!
You can see from pictures below that Kaden won both games. It helps to have bumpers and a ramp. The funny thing, though, he Kaden didn't play the second game! We played for him, and he still won!
Here's a video. Sorry I'm a total loser and held the camera sideways. I can't figure out any way to rotate it, but you get the idea.
After eating pizza, we headed to the soft play. It was awesome that Kaden could totally run free in there. We did follow him around a little, just to make sure he didn't get stuck.
That big yellow slide Jaron and Kaden are on? Yeah, that's a BIG slide! It was really steep, too. Kaden wanted to go first, and he went for it. I followed and we both sort of sat at the bottom for a minute thinking "wow, that was big and fast!" The blue one I'm on was a twisty one, and it was really slow.
We also played a little skee ball. Kaden couldn't get the ball up the ramp, but he still had a blast. He threw the ball into the next lane several times, and kept trying to take that guys balls. Oops!
Here's another sideways video.

No comments:
Post a Comment