Thursday, September 4, 2008
Pictures!
Haha, you probably thought I was going to post pictures, didn't you? I know, it's been a long time since I have. I actually have a lot I need to post. I even cleaned off my cell phone (there were a lot on there). I was going to edit/post pictures on Tuesday evening, but when I turned on the computer, the monitor was completely red. Not just like what I saw on the screen had a red tint. No, solid red. We tried to plug in different cables, different computers, etc, but nothing worked. So, sadly, I can't get to all the pictures I want to post. I may try and call the manufacturers and see if they have any suggestions, but it might be hopeless. They've already replaced it once. Sad. So, until I can figure out how to get to my stuff, I guess you'll just have to deal with no new pictures. Sorry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I enjoy your journaling too. but Good luck with the computer thing.
Post a Comment