Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Trip

This weekend, my mom was in Salt Lake, so we all got to spend the weekend together. It started at Chili's Friday night. We had called ahead, but with a group of 15, it took quite awhile to get a table. The manager was great and gave us chips and salsa while we waited. I was impressed!

Saturday we had the Munro reunion. It was lots of fun! Here's some pictures from the night. This is only a select few, as I took 98 during the night! (Sorry I don't have any of Hailee!!!)


At the reunion, there was a great hill for rolling down. It's been a LONG time since I rolled down a hill (I think it was at Hill Cumorah!). After watching this video, there's just nothing graceful about rolling down a hill.



Thanks everyone for the fun weekend!

2 comments:

Tara said...

So dang cute! The scrapbook pages turned out way cute. i love the video of you rolling down the hill and jaron's commentary.

my rebel took over said...

Cute pages! I have a scrapbook page of us rolling down Hill Cumorah! Remember the pain of that???